|-My Ten People-
||[Nov. 18th, 2004|11:47 pm]
Everyone seemed to be doing this before. This is a pretty good way to express my feelings. Like the others, you'll have to guess who you are, that is if I even took the time to write you down. Here goes.|
1. You were someone who I thought would be responsible. At times you would act very mature, something I admired about you, but then other times, you acted like a complete jackass. You messed up big time at one point in your life; you have no one to blame but yourself. People say you shouldn't be playing games considering how old you are. Nothing is wrong with games, but you seem to have overdone it. Do me a favor for one last time. Look at yourself in the mirror and think of everything you've done in your life, good and bad. If you're happy with who you are, that's fine. Don't change because of what others say about you. Change because -you- want to.
2. You were one of a kind. It was 4 years ago that I first became friends with you. You were different from all the other kids in our school, and that is why I became friends with you. You were nice and kind towards everybody. You always knew how to start up a conversation which is why I enjoy your company. We'd always use to compete on who did better in school; you'd always win. It was until last year that you got hooked into stupid stuff like smoking, drinking, etc. Although, you have one weakness. You give into your peers way too easily. Please put yourself back in the right direction. I would be devastated if you led a bad life in the future.
3. Ah, the funny times we had while we were still friends. It was a few months back that our friendship started to dwindle. You say you're not like everybody else on the island, yet I fail to see you prove it. We used to be mad kool when we hung out; we went to Menlo, 8otb, and just went wherever. It took me a while to accept who you really were. What I always thought you were, wasn't the truth. As you said yourself, our friendship meant nothing. Now.. you're just another face in the crowd. Enjoy life.
4. We have our little tough guy battles which is why you're funny. You know how to imitate a complete wannabe tough guy so well. We've been through many things together and for that I'm grateful. Sometimes you can be very kind but then sometimes you really piss me off. Considering your age, you whine and cry like a damn 10 year old. Tell me this, do you -actually- hear yourself speak sometimes? Now is the time to start growing up. You moan and complain about the smallest things and it really aggrivates me. Sometimes, you think you know me but you really don't; you're way too paranoid. You let your laziness make your decisions rather than your conscience. You did a lot of f*cked up things in the past which I understand people getting mad at you. Sometimes you're very irresponsible. If you feel I didn't say enough "good" stuff about you, don't worry; you know what I think about you.
5. It was a few months ago that our friendship started to become more meaningful. I used to think you were just someone who was obsessed with DDR, but now that I got to know who you really were.. you really are completely different. We talked about stuff in every possible category. You've shared your thoughts with me about certain issues. You were able to talk to me about stuff you couldn't say to others. Everytime I go visit SBA, there you are. But I'm glad you were there because we've become closer friend. We've definitely become closer.
6. Damn, when we first became friends, you were mad quiet. We used to have fun like hanging out or just chilling in the Funstation room playing Gameboy Advance with the crew. Now you're loud as hell. You act like a jerk when she comes to visit. Calm yourself. Realize she doesn't like you anymore. She only visits Funstation because of someone else. Set your eyes on someone else. Hopefully, next time in Funstation, you would be an ass.
7. You're a good kid. I've only met a few that were like you. You're mad smart in school. You know your priorities as well as your morals. That is something to be proud of. What else is there to say? Ummm, go out more. lol
8. Everytime I see you in school, it feels so wierd. You like to talk a lot with your friends. On the outside, you seem like a typical average Sea girl. I don't know.. there's just something about you.. something about you that puts you in your own category. Everytime I look at you from afar, there you are, looking back. Whenever I attempt to make a move, you already see it. But then I get signs that you like me. For now, we'll remain acquaintances.
9. I remember all the fun times together. I thought I knew you as well. You're very emotional. Back then, I always wanted to help you everytime you used to walk out and go off into your little angsty mode. You never wanted to talk with anybody; that's why I left you alone. I wanted to do something to help whenever you were depressed. I appreciated having you as a friend; you have family problems and I wish I could say "I know how you feel.." , but I can't. I hope everything settles down with that. You liked someone that didn't like you back. I know it's hard but you have to move on. That's what life is all about, moving on. If you're reading this, you should know already that this is you. We aren't friends anymore due to what you and a few others did. I won't be your enemy. I refuse to be your friend. This is life.. stop the constant smoking, stop the bad school habits. Do you ask why God does this to you? Realize, he doesn't control your life. -YOU- control your life. God is merely a spectator. Although we aren't friends anymore, it would make me happy if you got back up on your feet.
10. You and your cousin were both raised very well. You've had tough relationships in the past and I am sorry for your misfortune. I don't know but I feel we grew closer together. For the first time, you were able to talk to me about something personal. We also seem to be hanging out more often. I wish you luck on the future, even when you move out of New York and lose touch, you'll still be my friend.